Quick Facts about Saint Paul American School
| Saint Paul American School Beijing (SPAS) | Private | College-Preparatory | Co-Ed | Dual-Diploma |
Principal: Chase Vaughn
Type: College preparatory, Dual-Diploma
Student/Teacher Ratio: 10:1
Average Class Size: 15
- School/ teaching building
- Boys and Girls dormitories
- Computer lab
- Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Outdoor multi-purpose field, which includes running track, basketball courts, and soccer field.
- U.S. North Central Committee of Accreditation (NCA)
Saint Paul American School provides a full US curriculum, with over 40 courses offered, ranging from the introductory to AP level. Students also take courses in Chinese language, culture, history, and art.
For students needing more academic support there is a peer tutoring program, as well as a nightly study hall in which certified teachers provide additional help. All students participate in an afterschool activity or club of their choosing. Emphasis is given to the fine arts.