Saint Paul American School is determined to provide a quality program that focuses on the overall success of each individual student. The Comprehensive Academic Planning and Success (CAPS) program offers academic planning and success services in grades 7-12. This program is grounded in four primary areas, they are as follows:
- Post-secondary Readiness Enrichment Program (PREP)
- Personalized Academic Counseling
- Mult-Leveled Support System
- Student Services
This Comprehensive Academic Planning & Success Program provides:
- One-on-one advisement in PREP courses to identify where student need individualized assistance
- Specialized academic counseling
- Goal setting strategies
- Student Success Seminars, College Fairs etc.
- Chinese and International college application guidance
- School transition programs
- Support for students preparing to take tests for college
- Administration and interpretation of multiple student assessments
- The CAPS Program provides support for students to master course content and ultimately attain their academic goals. The major objective is to EMPOWER students to become creative, independent learners and problem solvers capable of processing and handling volumes of information.